Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Investing In my Goals

PremiumMember
gloriabek01
Trust:

Investing In my Goals

My name is Gloria, I have tried marketing online for a while, I have invested in so many programs only to realize that part of the information is missing or just not simplified enough so I could put them to work for me, I have put myself in that same position so many times I am embarrassed to have allowed myself to be scammed so often, what keeps me going is I believe 100% it is possible to earn a living online, I just need to find a good program with good people who are willing to genuinely teach me. I have taken a few days to read the literatures and watch the affilorama videos sometimes twice, pausing to take notes & checking out suggested sites, I can definitely say that this is one of the best programs I have seen so far and I am going to invest with a new hope...
PremiumMember
mick martin
Trust:
Just keep trying Gloria, because so many give up before they see success, even though they may be so close to being successful. One thing is for sure, if you give up, you are guaranteed not to eventually succeed.
However, I would not recommend to keep trying new programs and going from one to another, but to stick with a good one and keep learning.
PremiumMember
gloriabek01
Trust:
Thanks for the advice Mick, I'm definitely going to stick with this one...
davedernie1
Trust:
Hi Gloria,

Keep going with it! I was in the same boat as you until I found this programme. I am still relatively new here and I honestly haven't made any money online yet but then I'm only 50% through the programme.
What I can say is that so far I am very satisfied with the content and I wouldn't have been able to get to this point without it. I am confident with the skills I have learned that I will make some money.
PremiumMember
gloriabek01
Trust:
Thanks for the encouragement davedernie1, I bought the affiloblueprint yesterday and started on video #1 this morning... Wishing every success...
Gloria
thejewel
Trust:
Good luck, Gloria! Please do keep us posted of your progress.
Reading success stories are very motivating to newbies. Can't wait to read yours!
PremiumMember
gloriabek01
Trust:
Thanks jewel, I've been watching the videos, WOW sooo much information & so much logic, so far so good, all make so much sense, Mark has truly kept his promise and broken the info into bite size parts... Guys I haven't made any money as yet but I feel as if I've struck gold...
Thanks for the love, love you all back...
Gloria

This topic was started on Apr 20, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.