Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Sales Stopped after getting consistent sales for two weeks

PremiumMember
kw0401
Trust:

Sales Stopped after getting consistent sales for two weeks

We (my husband and I) finally started making money a few weeks ago. Things were going good. We were making 1 sale every 220 clicks for two weeks straight. On Thursday our sales stopped. We have had 3000 clicks from the same traffic source to the same offer and sales have just stopped.

It is a clickbank product and we tested a sale to see if something was wrong, but it went through without a problem. I can give more details, just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what might have changed or what we are doing wrong.

Thanks

Kari
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Jan 10 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
jem008
Trust:
Kari - u are not doing anything wrong - it is just the way the numbers fall - like waiting for a london bus - when they come - they all come.!

However u may want to take a look at the sales page of the cb product. A change there could be the answer.

Good luck.

J
PremiumMember
kw0401
Trust:
Thanks for your response, that is reassuring. We'll work on tweaking a few things and push through the slump.
bunched
Trust:
Do you have a bit more information? Is this an actual affiliate website, or is it an adwords ad campaign you are running?

I agree with the previous posts though. It doesnt sound like you have been running your affiliate campaign long enough to determine if this is a slump, or if your first two weeks were overachieving. Things usually tend to average out if the product is solid and so is your site. I would give it more time
PremiumMember
kw0401
Trust:
We use article marketing and link directly to affiliate offer. We are working on a landing page of our own now to help with conversions. Thanks for your comments.

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.