Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How do I create a pop-up form for Clickbank?

kvyeoh
Trust:

How do I create a pop-up form for Clickbank?

Hi Guys,

Do anyone know how can I create a pop up form before redirect visitor to hoplink? I am using java script to redirect visitor to a hoplink but I will like them to sign up first before I bring them to the sales page. Below is the java script i am using.

<?PHP

Header("Location: http://hop.clickbank.net ");
Exit;

?>

Thanks,

Kevin
alvin
Trust:
Hi,

Actually that's a PHP code, not JavaScript. To get visitors to sign up, there's no need for JS or PHP, its all plain HTML. Your autoresponder service will allow you to set a URL when a subscriber signups.

If you still want to do it during the exit, then search for "pop-under javascript".

@
kvyeoh
Trust:
Hi Alvin,

Thanks for you help. Now I understand. But for the pop under will get block by the pop up blocker right?

Thanks,

Kevin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would recommend using an autoresponder service such as Aweber. You can easily set this up in javascript or HTML form.

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
Kevin,

No, a pop-under means that a window pop-ups when someone leaves the page. A pop-up blocker will still block it.

Use an autoresponder service like what Adrian recommended...

@
kvyeoh
Trust:
Hey guys,

Thanks for helping guys.

Kevin