Home » Affilorama forum » Affiliate Programs » How can I survive by joining affiliate program?
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How can I survive by joining affiliate program?

marcus_li2012
Trust:

How can I survive by joining affiliate program?

My critical problem is I don’t have my own website yet, so what I am doing is simply joining the affiliate program with Clickbank and running campaign with my google adwords account. Assuming that I can choose the right product or niche, also my campaign performance or conversion rate and other elements are in average score which is 6 or 7. In that case, can I survive from this particular ppc marketing ? I have another related questions, is there any other marketing place like CB or paypotcom which is not requiring a personal website?
Any thoughts, suggestions and recommendations will be grateful, I really need your help.
Good day!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Marcus,

There are other alternatives to Clickbank, but most of them require a website. While it's perfectly alright to do affiliate marketing with out a website, it's much better in the long run to have a site. With a site, you can start building a list of users that comprise your target market, making it easier for you to promote products through newsletters.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus