Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Can I sell Clickbank products on Ebay?

kevinski
Trust:

Can I sell Clickbank products on Ebay?

HI everyone real newbie here.I was wondering whether it's possible to sell clickbank products on ebay? If so, has anyone had any success with ebay? I've heard that it is difficult to sell digital products on ebay but some still continue to have sucess. Any advice on this would be very helpful.
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Oct 09 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

Yes you can sell clickbank products on eBay and some affiliates do this, although the best ebook sellers on ebay do this:

1. Go to elance.com and commission a writer to write a 50 page mini-ebook on a topic e.g. "How to make money on ebay" or "dog training" or whatever.

2. When you sell the book on ebay, sell it for $2 (also sell separate copies on cd for $2 + $5 for shipping).

3. At the end of the book do a recommendation for a product you are affiliated to (or even to multiple products). You could even do this at the end of each chapter.

4. Build a list. When you deliver the product give them a web address they must go to to download the product from which requires they 'register' by entering their name and email address, and automatically give them your newsletter. That way you can sell to them again in the future and promote other affiliate offers to them. These people are great to have on your list as you know they must have a credit card because they just bought the $2 ebook from you on eBay.

Hope that helps! :)

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jackhandy
Trust:
I just joined Affilorama today and this was the first thread I read. I just want to give a big THUMBS UP to Mark for providing such valuable information about selling e-books on eBay (something I've always been interested in doing).

Thank you Mark!!

Jeff
jstrong
Trust:
I agree Jeff. Great quality stuff Mark, keep it up. Here's my question...

I'm thinking of promoting forex trading products, mainly FAP Turbo which seems amazing. The issue is..if it's as good as sounds, are the other robots etc just garbage by comparison, so effectively I'll be selling just the one product?

Please reply if you have sold this product or in this niche to pass on some advice.

Thanks
Jonny
PremiumMember
38north
Trust:
Jonny,

Forex is certainly a hot market right now and will probably remain so for the near futrue. I don't actually trust any of those automatic trading robots but they seem to sell like crazy on ClickBank. You might set up a comparison site, where you compair/contrast say three of the leading autobots. Give your targeted visitors a choice and they will choose, what they perceive, as the best choice for themselves. You make $$$ no matter what product they purchase.

Bill
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Oct 09 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed spaces

jpastorizo
Trust:
Sensei Mark!

On bullet #4, wouldn't the customer irritated by the "forced" sign up?

Thanks,
Renato

MarkLing wrote:Hi Kevin,

Yes you can sell clickbank products on eBay and some affiliates do this, although the best ebook sellers on ebay do this:

1. Go to elance.com and commission a writer to write a 50 page mini-ebook on a topic e.g. "How to make money on ebay" or "dog training" or whatever.

2. When you sell the book on ebay, sell it for $2 (also sell separate copies on cd for $2 + $5 for shipping).

3. At the end of the book do a recommendation for a product you are affiliated to (or even to multiple products). You could even do this at the end of each chapter.

4. Build a list. When you deliver the product give them a web address they must go to to download the product from which requires they 'register' by entering their name and email address, and automatically give them your newsletter. That way you can sell to them again in the future and promote other affiliate offers to them. These people are great to have on your list as you know they must have a credit card because they just bought the $2 ebook from you on eBay.

Mark
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

superaff
Trust:
I don't think it's a problem, I do this (outside of ebay).

It's true that sometimes you may receive a complaint from a customer. In this case, just send him download link, and that's it.

Franck

jpastorizo wrote:Sensei Mark!

On bullet #4, wouldn't the customer irritated by the "forced" sign up?

Thanks,
Renato

MarkLing wrote:Hi Kevin,

Mark
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Oct 09 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling error

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

capermws
Trust:
This is excellent eBay/Clickbank information to be giving away, thanks for sharing!
http://how-to-do-ebay.com
justonce94
Trust:
I read the first reply and was like " WOW amazing advice" then I looked at the person who gave the comment and I was like "OMG it's MARK Ling" hahahaha

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.