Home » Affilorama forum » Affiliate Hangout » Matts carter free affiliate theme question
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Matts carter free affiliate theme question

asbani
Trust:

Matts carter free affiliate theme question

Hey guys, I've been searching for an answer to this since yesterday, I am using the Matt Carter affiliate theme for my new site, I'm building posts, I am want to make it so that when you click on a category, it shows you the posts that are inside in a "Summary" mode, just like the afflorama themes that I used before, but with this theme it doesn't allow me to do that, is there anyway to make that happen?

everytime I click on a category it lists the posts one under the other which will make the page so long to read, or even the posts that are really down on that page is hard to reach.

I tried going to "Reading" and checking the box which states "For each article in a feed, show" I checked Summary in that box, but nothing changes.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope that you understand what I mean, thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi asbani,

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Matt's theme so I am unable to offer any assistance. I don't think you should be looking at Settings > Reading > "For each article in a feed, show" as this seems to apply only to RSS Feeds. You might want to look at at the Appearances > Widgets and see if there is a Categories widget there. Please also make sure your posts are published under their categories.

I also suggest getting in touch wth Matt's support team for further assistance.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus