Black FridaySee What's Inside
Home » Affilorama forum » Affiliate Hangout » linking two domains to one site is it possible?
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

linking two domains to one site is it possible?

asbani
Trust:

linking two domains to one site is it possible?

Hey i've created a website about 8days ago with a newly domain that I registered with afflorama and actually my webhosting is afflorama aswell, and I also registered another domain that is 8 yrs old and about to expire, and I think now i've gotten that domain (Not 100% sure) will check, but I just received an email about my new domain that is really old in the web, it expired and I actually want to use that aged domain because I read that aged domains will rank better in the search engines, and it make perfect sense.

now how can I use both domains for the same website? or should i abandon one of the domains? I'm not sure what i should do, i'm a newbie.
asbani
Trust:
Nevermind, I think I lost the domain.

The registrar has been changed: OLD: DYNADOT, LLC NEW: GODADDY.COM, LLC The domain expiration date has been changed: OLD: 29-Nov-2012 NEW: 29-Nov-2013 The WHOIS server has been changed: OLD

I don't know if the same guy got it, or another guy got it, but the system didn't get it for me.