Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How much time do you spend on building landing pages?

sinha.karishma
Trust:

How much time do you spend on building landing pages?

Curious to know how many minutes do people spend on landing pages for affiliate products. I found a surprisingly quick way to create pages. Not sure if marketers have tried that?
PremiumMember
shamyo
Trust:
sinha.karishma wrote:Curious to know how many minutes do people spend on landing pages for affiliate products. I found a surprisingly quick way to create pages. Not sure if marketers have tried that?

Instapage can be a good option for quick solution..but what is your way?
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
It really depends on the platform I am using.
If I use plain HTML+CSS, about 2 hours, because I need to slice the PSD layouts, but if use WordPress, anything ranging from 30 minutes to one hour.
Keep in mind that this is just the initial set up. The testing can take weeks in order to get a perfect conversion funnel.
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.