Halloween 3 Days Only - Buy Now
Home » Affilorama forum » Affiliate Hangout » Forum account
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Forum account

mark schaaf
Trust:

Forum account

Have been a member of the forum for a while and get and receive help often. However lately when I click on my name to get to my profile which I go to because it is much easier then going to a category and looking for my post because it shows my posts, anyhow lately whenever I click on my name I get a message that my profile is temporally unavailable but it has been like this for 4 or 5 days. I was wondering what could be wrong that this is happening. Thanks Mark
Mark

mattjrichter
Trust:
Mark, I'm new and the same is happening when I try to view my profile outside of the profile edit page... Just to let you know it's not your end. :)
Checkout Bonepig's Picks of the Week | The Latest in High-End Consumer Electronics | Quality Above Quantity | www.bonepig.com

esolutions
Trust:
Hope the team can get this fixed quick!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
@Mark @Matthew

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have forwarded this issue to our senior technical staff and will let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

I appreciate your patience. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with for the meantime.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
@Mark @Matthew

Thanks for patiently waiting. This issue has been resolved.

If the problem persists, please send us an email or update this thread.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint