Halloween 3 Days Only - Buy Now
Home » Affilorama forum » Affiliate Hangout » amazon affiliate link question
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

amazon affiliate link question

asbani
Trust:

amazon affiliate link question

hi, amazon affiliate websites gives you 4 options when you go to link a product into your website, text and image, text only, image only, and add widget

what if I didn't want any of their own ads, I want to create my own image, then insert a link to that image, and I put in there the same link that was inserted inside the code that amazon gave me in "Text only" that amazon gave me, will that do the same exact job?
mlogan132003
Trust:
I dont have any expirance with amazon links but i am assuming it is HTML and you can edit the code so change the source of the image or just do as your said
Matthew Logan - Online Marketing Strategist
http://profoundprofit.com/ - For Free Training To Drive Online Traffic
A free method that shows a method that I utilize to drive high converting traffic. Please visit and tell me what you think.

Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
@asbani: Correct. The link is the important part, and (from my experience so far) isn't actually influenced by what you do with it. So if you extract the URL from the "Text Link", you can go ahead and use it anywhere (behind a redirect, for an image, etc).