Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

LOA active affiliate program?

cbpishon
Trust:

LOA active affiliate program?

Hi,

I've just started a self-help website and I'm looking for good law of attraction affiliate programs. It seems on clickbank most of the "good" ones (I actually bought many of them years ago) are either outdated or defunct. I've searched the web for non-clickbank programs but there are so many and many of their landing pages are pretty bad so I don't even want to try the products.

Can anyone recommend a good law of attraction affiliate program that is active and a really decent product in 2014?

Thanks!
PremiumMember
ericmarlow
Trust:
I recommend finding a law of attraction forum and asking the members about any products they may have purchased recently that they liked. Then see if that program has an affiliate program. I hope this helps. Good luck.
johnnysantiago
Trust:
Hey there,

I would highly recommend that you check out the affiliate program by Mind Valley. They have excellent products related to self-help and law of attraction and are high quality.
rajnish1
Trust:
There are lot of options are available to earn money with affiliate program.In my opinion Travel affiliate business is best because Online travel industry is booming and offers impressive affiliate opportunities for people who want to make money from home.
businesstravellerr
Trust:
Websites like Travelerrr provides automated travel affiliate websites that does not require any experience and technical skills to start with. It offers many advantages including:-
1) earn $400 per day.
2) no technical skills and experience required
3) earn extra money in the form of commission.
4) earn money on pay per click and pay per booking basis.
5) no license required
Establish your online travel business and earn from home. Visit http://travelerrr.com/

elyfields
Trust:
Bookmarked. I think that's a good question. :)

Cheers,
Ely
Ely

This topic was started on Mar 26, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.