Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Where Is The Article Compare Tool?

Ken Taylor
Trust:

Where Is The Article Compare Tool?

Hi! Premium member here. I found that at one time, you folks (Affilorama peeps), had an "Article Compare Tool".

Where did it go?

It's not in the Premium Afflio-Tools.

I'm looking for a tool where I can paste in an article on one side, and re-write it with a unique voice filled with desire-to-read more info. I basically use PLR as an inspiration for a topic, when I'm done the article is 100% not only unique but unique in its voice.

I do have Dupefree Pro, but it's a bit of a hassle running it on my Mac using Parallels. I prefer web-based or Mac. Anyone have some ideas?
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Ken,

The old article compare tool has been shuffled off to the retirement home for old broken tools. We've been replacing the tools with AffiloTools — our new fancy suite of tools.

Unfortunately there isn't an article compare tool anymore — I think mostly because we've moved away from article "spinning" as a content creation method, and there are any number of other free tools available on the internet that will do the trick. (There weren't that many available back in the day, which is why Mark got us to make it.)

I just played with this one: http://tool4o.com/uniq4o/

Despite my best paraphrasing efforts, I only managed 30% unique, so I think it's quite the task master. As the tool suggests (and as I paraphrased in my attempt), it's best to compare results from the same tool, rather than hopping around between tools.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Ken Taylor
Trust:
Hey Aletta,
Thank you for your response. I understand, I'm sure its sharing "war stories" with other like tools that have been sent to retirement.

Also, thank you for the link. That is a nice option. I just found out that I bought DeltaWalker looong time ago. Always pays to check my MacUpdate "purchases".

Yeah, I don't paraphrase, I like to use the original article be it PLR, or some kind of article built by a machine as an "inspiration". When I'm done the original is completely butchered, altered, obliterated into a very fine, readable, unique, article. Kinda like a Phoenix article rising from the ashes of the destroyed original.

Anyhow, thank you again... m(_ _)m
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.

yasir
Trust:
Hey alleta,
Please tell me where can i check if my articles are unique. I am having a difficulty to find it in affiliotools
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Yasir,

This tool has been dead for a long, long time now. There is no article compare tool in AffiloTools. I'd suggest you do a little Google search for similar tools instead.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

yasir
Trust:
Thank you alleta for the quick response

I appreciate if you can suggest some good tools to check if my content is original.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
The thing is, we don't really need to use tools like this anymore, because we really don't recommend "tweaking" articles until they reach an arbitrary level of "uniqueness".

This strategy was something people did in 2008. Not so much in 2016.

So I'm afraid I can't recommend any tools personally. Your Google search is as good as mine in this case!

This topic was started on Mar 11, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.